Monday, February 2, 2009

1st Dentist Visit

Today was my little guy's first visit to the dentist. I can't even begin to tell how proud I was of the little guy. He let the dental hygienist clean and floss his teeth followed by this shot of the dentist checking him over good. No cavities. Advice given was floss the back teeth and limit starchy snacks. I was also very impressed with the way both the hygienist and dentist worked with my little guy. I think this is going to be a good fit.

Oh and even more awesome...we have power!!!!!!! I know I should have made the bed before I took the picture but I was too happy to think about it. And I don't make my bed most of the time anyway.



1 comment:

  1. Starting with positive experiences with dentists is so important and influences attitudes to going for a visit later in life. Well done for making it such a good experience for him!

    ReplyDelete