Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1: January 1, 2010

I made it, honestly, until summer with the last 365 photo challenge. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed reading others blogs as well. Many of my Plurk friends are accepting the challenge and I will as well, though I will probably just do a weekly post. I loved looking back through my photos and reading my thoughts again.
Below is a slide show of last year's 365 photo challenge that I managed to do and a description of today's photo.



My mom and her youngest grandson. She only has two. =)

Her birthday is on Dec. 30 but we have always celebrated her birthday on Jan. 1st, at least we have since I have been married. She loves to eat fried catfish as do I so we all went to the local Catfish Buffett and chowed down. Pretty low key after a busy Holiday season but it means a lot to her that we do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment